A physiotherapist is a person who has adequate training and licenses to practice the medical profession. He or she can diagnose any of your physical abnormalities through skill and experience. Hence you can get the proper treatment for restoring your bodily functions and mobility. The therapy helps in promoting physical activities also in the correct way.
If you are suffering from your physical activities or mobility in Mumbai, you should visit the physical therapist near you.
So, what can you expect from your physiotherapist?
Generally, you do not need any recommendation from your doctor to visit a physiotherapist. You can see your physiotherapist any time in any need. Your physiotherapist will take care of your problems and provide you with the treatment.
But your physician can refer you to the physiotherapist as per your requirements.
So, whoever is the patient, the process includes-
- We will undergo a thorough diagnosis. It will include the understanding of your medical history, specific tests, posture evaluation, flexibility, and movement, along with an examination of your muscle and joint performance.
- Then we will provide you with a customized treatment plan which will help you to achieve the goal.
- After this, we will start your treatment and continuously evaluate your situation.
- We will give you a few recommendations, which you should follow for your self-management.
Now, let us check the common conditions where physiotherapy can benefit you-
Physiotherapy can treat various problems. Here we are going to discuss a few of the situations where physiotherapy can help you.
- Cardiopulmonary conditions- It includes a range of severe problems related to your heart and lungs. It can lead you to prolong suffering, which physiotherapy can treat. You will get back stamina and physical endurance.
- Hand therapy- It refers to conditions like trigger finger and carpal tunnel syndrome. Physiotherapy can treat these issues with practical solutions.
- Musculoskeletal disorder- In this situation, you will suffer from joint condition, back pain, rotator cuff tears. One of the main reasons behind this disorder is issues related to orthopedic. Physiotherapy improves situations by treating musculoskeletal injuries. Certain medical conditions like fractures, tendonitis, sprains require proper physiotherapy treatment to heal.
- Neurological conditions- Spinal cord injuries, stroke, Parkinson’s disease, brain injuries, multiple sclerosis, etc., are some types of neurological disorders. Physiotherapy can increase your limb’s responsiveness, increase the strength of your muscles, and treat paralysis.
- Pediatric conditions- It includes cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and issues related to delay in development.
- Conditions related to old age- Age-related conditions like arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, joint replacement, osteoarthritis, etc., can also be treated by physiotherapy.
- Sports injury- It denotes the situations where you may suffer from damage due to sports like tennis elbow and many others.
If you are experiencing any of these conditions, then you should visit us to get proper treatment.
So, what are the benefits of physiotherapy?
Depending on what is the reason for your suffering, we may provide you the proper treatment. Eventually, you will get the following benefits-
- Reduced pain
- Recovery from injury
- Improved quality of movement and balance
- Avoidance of a few surgeries
- Regaining muscle strength
- Obtaining proper posture
Along with these, a sports physiotherapist can help athletes to perform well in their sports. The sports physiotherapist can increase the workability of specific parts of your body and muscles.
Apart from all these treatments, physiotherapy includes the following therapies also-
- It can treat specific issues related to your tissues, muscles, and tendons using ultrasound rays and heat therapy.
- We may use electric stimulations to reduce certain types of pain. It will help you to increase the functionality of your muscles and joints.
- Again, new can provide heat and cold therapy to treat your muscle pain.
- In the specific condition, we may use laser lights too for treating your issue.
But the determination of the treatment and its technique depends on your situation. So, a proper diagnosis is compulsory.